You might be using a Web browser that does not support standards for accessibility and user interaction. You should upgrade your browser for a better experience of this and other standards-based sites.
Inexpensive, high-speed copying is available through the Duplicating services of ITMS. Duplicating is composed of two connected Sharp AR-M620 copier/printers, three-hole punch, comb binder, coil binder, a stapler, folder, paper cutter, and a padding press.
Macmillan, Room 105
ITMS has COLOR copying/printing
Color copies/prints are available from Duplicating's Sharp MX 5500N.
Color Black/White 8.5 x 11 $.50 8.5 x 11 $.10 8.5 x 14 $.50 8.5 x 14 $.10 11 x 17 $1.00 11 x 17 $.10
Price breaks at 300+ copies for color.
Depending on work flow and size of the job submitted, normal turn around time for copies is 24 hours on the Sharp 620's. Transparencies, labels, carbonless forms, and note pads can easily be produced upon request. Materials can also be reduced down to 25% of original size or enlarged up to 400%, collated, duplexed, and copied on punched, colored, and card stock paper. All orders of multiple originals will be automatically duplexed unless otherwise indicated.
Available Paper Types and Colors
Card stock and hot colors are available for an additional cost and are subject to stock on hand.
Sharp AR-M620 Paper Sizes:
- 11 x 17
* Copy Cost:
- 10 copies or more per original (single side)
- 7¢ per copy
- 10¢ per 11 x 17
- Submit originals on white paper
- Use black ink or marker
- Maintain a minimum of 3/8" edge margins
Note: ITMS Duplicating adheres to the copyright code.
A plain paper, 300 dpi print quality, facsimile service is also available in Duplicating. Faculty, staff and students can send and receive materials to any location throughout the world from on campus.
FAX Cost: *
- Send: $1.00 per page
- International: $4.00 per page
- Receive: $1.00 per page
$.75 linear foot.
- $.14 per business card pouch (2-1/4" x 3-1/4")
- $.15 per "military" (2-5/8" x 3-7/8")
- $.16 per "luggage" (4-1/2" x 2-1/2")
- $.14 per plastic luggage strap
- $.28 per strap with pocket clip
* These prices reflect cash pricing. Charge back to academic and administrative departments are lower.